Phosphorous Derivatives are used in various applications in agro chemical products, flame retardant chemicals, plastic additives, water treatment chemicals, pharmaceuticals and dyes intermediates and many other fine chemicals.
|1||Phosphorous Trichloride||CAS # 7719-12-2|
|2||Phosphorous Oxychloride||CAS # 10025-87-3|
|3||Phosphorous Pentoxide||CAS # 1314-56-3|
|4||Poly Phosphoric Acid||CAS # 8017-16-1|
Agrochemical is a substance used in managing the agricultural product and its ecosystem.
- AMPEQUE ( AMPELOMYCES QUISQUALIS ) : POWDERY MILDEWS EXTERMINATOR
- BACTECIDE ( DIBROMO DINITRO PROPANE 1-3 DIOL ) : FOR CONTROL OF ALL BACTERIAL DISEASES
- BEETLEX ( METARHIZIUM ANISOPLIAE ) : EFFECTIVE FOR HARD TO KILL INSECTS
Construction chemical is a used by the construction and civil repairing industry . Its Play is very important roles in all construction projects whether its residential, industrial and commercial projects.
- Industrial Flooring- Cementitious Dry shake, Polymer
- Sealants- Polysulphides, Polyurethanes, Silicone
- Bonding agents- SBR, Acrylic
- Anchoring materials-Epoxy